About the company
Lutner SPb Ltd. was founded in 1998. For the first few years, the company specialized in the wholesale of the fine musical instruments and accessories primarily in the north-western region of Russia. Further, Lutner Ltd. expanded its operations by covering new regions of the country and engaging new dealers. Today, Lutner SPb Ltd. counts to one of the largest distributors of musical instruments in Russia.
Lutner SPb Ltd. offers a wide range of instruments and accessories of the world-known brands from America, Europe and Asia. The product variety expands continuously.
Our long-term customers include music stores, music schools, municipal culture committees and other clients, who value working with a highly reliable supplier with an impeccable reputation. Over the years, Lutner SPb achieved a tenable position in the music products market, both keeping good relationship with all existing clients and constantly expanding the number of dealers.
Our AchievementsLutner SPb Ltd. is a young and dynamically growing company. According to the study of the authoritative publisher Delovoy Petersburg (Business Petersburg), Lutner SBb Ltd. counts to one of the top 50 fastest growing companies of Saint-Petersburg.
- Company’s turnover grows 25-40% annually.
- Reported turnover for 2014 exceeded $14 million.
- Today Lutner SPb Ltd. has over 850 distributors throughout the entire Russian territory, from Kaliningrad to Kamchatka.
Our Competitive AdvantagesRapid growth of Lutner SPb Ltd. is due to the following factors:
- convenient location as Saint-Petersburg is situated at theinterception of the Russia’s main traffic routs,
- long-term purchasing strategy to sustain an adequate stock level able to meet the needs of our dealers as well as adjust to the seasonal demand fluctuations,
- close contact with manufacturers and clients,
- supplying product variety of all price ranges for musicians of all levels,
- receiving government-financed orders,
- annual participation in exhibitions, competitive tendering and festivals
- collaboration with different musicians and music bands,
- remote information support for the dealers,
- continuous search for new sales forms,
- translating web-sites of the foreign manufacturing companies into Russian,
- working with the largest online stores,
- adopting new financial instruments while working with dealers, such as factoring, etc.