About the company
Lutner SPb Ltd. was founded in 1998. For the first few years, the company specialized in the wholesale of the fine musical instruments and accessories primarily in the north-western region of Russia. Further, Lutner Ltd. expanded its operations by covering new regions of the country and engaging new dealers. Today, Lutner SPb Ltd. counts to one of the largest distributors of musical instruments in Russia.
Lutner SPb Ltd. offers a wide range of instruments and accessories of the world-known brands from America, Europe and Asia. The product variety expands continuously.
Our long-term customers include music stores, music schools, municipal culture committees and other clients, who value working with a highly reliable supplier with an impeccable reputation. Over the years, Lutner SPb achieved a tenable position in the music products market, both keeping good relationship with all existing clients and constantly expanding the number of dealers.
From Russia with Sound
Lutner SPb is the large-scale distributor of musical instruments of various Russian producers. We advertise
for sale only outstanding musical products originally Russian.
We are well aware of every barrier and obstacle faced by the small size companies trying to develop new
markets. That is why Lutner SPb considered to maintain the Russian Brands by absorbing all sorts of organizational,
representational and Customs formalities. From one side it is a noble aim, from the other — pragmatic
as we do introduce top quality unique products at a good price to the customers. Our mission is to
grant the opportunity to the musicians of any professional level to purchase the Russian made high quality
musical instruments and accessories in any country.
The Catalogue contains commodities of the following producers from Russian Federation:
1. АМС music — bags for musical instruments
2. Gospodin Muzikant — strings
3. AMT Electronics — sound effects for guitarists
4. Balalaiker — custom technologies in Russian musical instruments
5. Lutner — accessories for musical instruments
6. Oktava — professional microphones, telephone and microphone diaphragm cases
7. D`off — guitars, balalaikas, domras
8. Voronezh Foundry — bells and handbells
9. Compozitor Publishing House — music papers, musical manual for self-tuition
10. Muzika Publishing House — music papers, musical manual for self-tuition
11. Tuljskaya Garmonj — accordions, button accordions
12. Valdai bells — bells and handbells
13. Harmony Sound — flutes, reed pipes, sopeli, ethnic wind instruments
14. Emuzin — strings, machine heads, accessories
15. Amistar — guitars
16. Workshop Potkina — Jewish harps
17. Leonty — drum sticks
18. Sharkunok — Russian folk musical instruments
19. Hohloma — Russian folk musical spoons
20. Resonance Harps — treadle and levers harps
21. Fedosov — strings for all kinds of instruments
22. Sintoms — frets for musical instruments and workholders.
The commodities were quality, security and safety inspected. We are sure that “Made in Russia” productions
will take their parts on the world music market and will gain devotion and esteem of students and
Our AchievementsLutner SPb Ltd. is a young and dynamically growing company. According to the study of the authoritative publisher Delovoy Petersburg (Business Petersburg), Lutner SBb Ltd. counts to one of the top 50 fastest growing companies of Saint-Petersburg.
- Reported turnover for 2014 exceeded $14 million.
- Today Lutner SPb Ltd. has over 850 distributors throughout the entire Russian territory, from Kaliningrad to Kamchatka.
Our Competitive AdvantagesRapid growth of Lutner SPb Ltd. is due to the following factors:
- convenient location as Saint-Petersburg is situated at theinterception of the Russia’s main traffic routs,
- long-term purchasing strategy to sustain an adequate stock level able to meet the needs of our dealers as well as adjust to the seasonal demand fluctuations,
- close contact with manufacturers and clients,
- supplying product variety of all price ranges for musicians of all levels,
- receiving government-financed orders,
- annual participation in exhibitions, competitive tendering and festivals
- collaboration with different musicians and music bands,
- remote information support for the dealers,
- continuous search for new sales forms,
- translating web-sites of the foreign manufacturing companies into Russian,
- working with the largest online stores,
- adopting new financial instruments while working with dealers, such as factoring, etc.